Conditions of Entry
- Laser Quest Coventry considers the safety of its visitors to be of the utmost importance and endeavours to ensure that the high standards set by the company are complied with by everyone who visits the site. By entering the site you are agreeing to abide by these Terms and Conditions. Company Number: 07979093
- Our usual Party itinerary is Laser Quest Game 1 – Drinks break – Laser Quest Game 2 – Party Zone – VR
- If fewer players attend on the day than you have booked, we reserve the right to charge the full amount for the absent players.
- If you do not notify us of additional players you wish to add to your booking in good time, we cannot guarantee availability – please be aware that game sessions get booked very quickly, and we cannot guarantee space/availability for additional players to be added onto your booking from the date/time you have made your booking. If you would like to find out if there are any available spaces in your game session(s) to add additional players to your booking, please contact us.
- It is the responsibility of the person booking/ordering food to inform us of any food allergies, intolerances or dietary requirements. In the circumstance of any food allergies or intolerances, we provide Gluten Free and Vegan (dairy free) cheese and tomato pizzas. For those with severe allergies, we advise that you bring suitable food for those guests, please. We will keep their food separate from any other food preparation in our kitchen and will serve their food separately to prevent cross-contamination as much as possible, however, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross-contamination.
- The party zone is only available for 30 minutes of use after the second game of Laser Quest has finished. Our Party Hosts will politely ask you to vacate the party zone once your 30-minute time allowance is up.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- The Company can be contacted at:
Telephone: 0330 122 2205
- All Laser Quest games are non-refundable.
- If you provide at least 14 days notice you may at the discretion of the management postpone your booking once only and apply your deposit to any available date or time within two months of your original booking date subject to a rebooking fee. In the unfortunate event that you have to postpone or cancel your booking with less than 14 days notice and we are subsequently unable to re-sell the package, we will retain the deposit paid.
- There are no cancellation rights under the The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 for any scheduled packages or events.
- If you arrive late you may miss your game(s). No refunds can be given in such circumstances.
- The Company reserves the right to transfer bookings to another date at any time.
Requirements for participation
- Participants must be at least 6 years old and over 1.1m tall.
- Children are the responsibility of the supervising adult at all times during the visit.
- The Company does not provide services of supervision to children using the site.
- Crew members are present to ensure the correct use of the Laser Quest equipment, access first aid facilities and to implement the site rules.
- Participants must turn off their mobile phones at all times during your Laser Quest experience.
- We recommend wearing flat or low heeled shoes with a sole that grips.
- Any person with a medical condition should consider that Laser Quest is a game that requires significant physical exertion.
- Laser Quest is not suitable for anyone wearing a Pace-Maker or similar device.
- Asthmatics and epileptics must advise a member of staff prior to their game. Asthmatics are advised to bring their inhaler.
- No running or walking faster than the speed necessary to stop in the distance that you can see is clear.
- No physical contact, with either other players or the arena scenery.
- No climbing, sitting or lying down.
- No abusive language.
- Sportsman-like behaviour at all times.
- No photography or video recording without management permission.
- Non-players are strictly not allowed to enter the arena without management permission.
- No external food or drinks allowed.
- Only food and beverages purchased at the centre may be consumed on the premises.
- Strictly no food or drinks in the briefing room, airlock or game arena.
- No alcohol, no smoking, and no chewing gum.
- Anyone deemed to be under the influence of intoxicating beverages or illegal substances will be refused entry to the site.
- Game sessions are 20 minutes and includes kit up time.
- Playing time is 15 minutes but may vary depending on the time taken to kit up the players.
- Game sessions may be delayed.
- General public games are open to players of all ages and abilities.
- All players participate in Laser Quest at their own risk.
- For bookings that require the assistance of a carer, please note the carer is responsible for the player while in the arena. The marshals will be able to assist you with any aspects of the game, however they will not be able to assist the individual during the game.
- If you have a pacemaker fitted, please note that the Laser Quest Game system (LQX) uses low level RF energy, intentionally transmitted. Whilst we believe that these RF frequencies should not have any adverse effect on the normal operation of pacemakers, we have no definitive information to support our view. Therefore we strongly advise anyone with a pacemaker get clearance from their Doctor as to whether the Doctor considers it safe for the individual to play the LQX game.
- The Company does not accept liability for loss or injury of whatever nature, caused through misuse of the equipment or lack of parental supervision or failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Whilst every effort is made to maintain fully operational packs there may be occasions when this is not possible.
- All laser packs use class 1 equivalent lasers.
- Laser Quest is played in a dark, unfamiliar environment with theatrical haze. If you are unsure about whether this is suitable or not please discuss your concerns with a member of staff.
- Scorecards, food and merchandise are subject to availability.
- From time to time the Company or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording at the venue, which may feature visitors.
- The Company reserves the right to alter times, attractions and prices without notification.
- The Company does not accept responsibility for lost or damaged possessions.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you agree that the Company or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with the Company or such authorised party (as the case may be).
- CCTV is in operation throughout the site.
- Telephone calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
- Right of admission reserved.
- Terms & Conditions are subject to change; please check before arrival.